Strong emotional and mental health well-being plays a vital role in enabling you to not only enjoy improved quality of life but to better manage the self-care needed to attain overall health and daily living as well as the other challenges you may be face as you age. Our highly trained and experienced social workers and psychologists are able to assist you with the following challenges that may be restricting the quality of your life.
- Coping with new health issues/illness
- Poor motivation
- Adjustment issues due to retirement
- Stress management/relaxation
- Relationship and family issues
- Social isolation
- Carer stress
- Unaware of services available
- Individual counselling services
- Assistance navigating the aged care system
- Couple/relationship therapy
- Family therapy
- Health coaching
- Case management and linkage to services
Where: Our mobile counselling services can see you in the privacy of your own home or at a local office near you. We have consulting rooms across the Coast.
Our fees are very competitive.
We are Medicare and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) providers. Fees can be charged to your aged care package.